Yes, thanks. I will remove my fix and apply this one instead and retest. If it doesn't solve it I'll reappend.

On 5/22/06, Joe Orton <jorton@redhat.com> wrote:
On Fri, May 19, 2006 at 03:11:57PM -0400, David Jones wrote:
> Apache httpd's htdbm support program SDBM delete on 64bit fails with 'Cannot
> find user'. (create,add,list still work)

What version of httpd and apr-util?  The specific bug you describe was
fixed by http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=58990 unless
there was something missed there?

> This is an endian issue as well since htdbm -x works on a 64bit AMD machine,
> but not sparc or z/OS.
>
> dsize.apr_sdbm_datum_t in apr_sdbm.h has int dcl, but should be using
> apr_size_t to insure the field is not being truncated
> in the apr_dbm_exists->vt_sdbm_exists->apr_sdbm_fetch flow.

The CONVERT_DATUM macro is supposed to handle this correctly.

joe