apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Greig" <sgr...@altair.com>
Subject RE: Compiling with __USE_LARGEFILE64 on linux (RH8).
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 20:47:33 GMT
I tried rebuilding apr(1.1.1) with LFS enabled.  There seemed to be a
problem with simply passing '--enable-lfs' to configure.  The configure
script temporarily adds the -D__USE_LARGEFILE64 then removes it using
$apr_save_CPPFLAGS?

So I forced it to add -D__USE_LARGEFILE64 to CPPFLAGS and setting
APR_HAS_LARGE_FILES=1.
Still the apr_dir_read fails to return the correct file names.

After further investigation I found that linux has a readdir64 function
that takes a dirent64 structure neither appear to be used by
apr/file_io/unix/dir.c?  I'm looking into adding support to
apr_arch_file_io.h

Let me know if I'm missing something.
Thanks
- Scott