apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: sockopt.c question
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 01:03:59 GMT
Michael Greene wrote:
> I am new to the apr list and am compiling apr for OS/2 with Open Watcom.
> I had testsockopt failures that were coming from apr_socket_opt_get( ).
> Is it more valid to query the actual sock options with getsockopt (which
> I am now doing) or take them from apr_socket_t ?

apr_socket_t should be opaque; you should not (need to) manipulate the socket
directly.  Unfortunately your note's otherwise worthless in getting to the
root of the problem, since you don't mention which options you were trying
to get/set and what compile or run time errors you encountered.  I'm sure
our OS2 maintainers would like to help make it fully functional, and as always,
patches are welcome.

Bill