apr-dev mailing list archives

From koszi <ko...@mail.tvnet.hu>
Subject apr_dbd_mysql not working properly
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 08:25:54 GMT

Hello
The following configuration does not work properly according to my
experiences so far:
->kernel 2.6.19 Debian clone
->mysql 5.0.20 with --enable-thread-safe-client option from source
->apr and apr_util 1.2.7. installed from source separately from apache
->apr_dbd_mysql
->apache 2.2.0 installed from source separately from apr
->external libphp5.so external (loaded) php module
Every now and then there is an error:
On client browser: "Internal servetr error"
In apache error log: [notice] child pid xxxx Segmentation Fault (11)
It is not consistent however. I would guess some 1 out 5-6 requests fail on
average.
BR
Peter.
Sent from the APR Dev (Apache Portable Runtime) forum at Nabble.com.