apr-dev mailing list archives

From Walter Mundt <em...@spamcop.net>
Subject Google Summer of Code Applications Submitted for apr-build-system and apr-logging
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 00:29:39 GMT
Thanks for the feedback on these applications.  I've refined them and
submitted both via Google now.  Feel free to check the wiki page at
http://wiki.apache.org/general/WalterMundt/SummerOfCodeProposals again
for the update apps and please continue to provide any
feedback/questions/ideas for improvement.

If you're signed up as an Apache mentor with Google, please also comment
through their web application, as this allows me to submit updated
versions of my applications for re-scoring, apparently even after the
deadline for new applications.

Regards,
--
Walter Mundt