apr-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Fester <afes...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Moving apr_xlate from apr-util to apr-iconv
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 17:59:05 GMT
Hi,

I wont feel happy about it. log4cxx is based
on APR, and the dependency on apr-iconv was
removed some time ago but we still use the apr_xlate
functions. Moving those back to apr-iconv would
put an additional burden on people who want to compile
the log4cxx library.

So, if there is not a really really good reason: please
do not do it :-)

Thanks,

	Andreas

PS: CC'd to log4cxx-dev for informational purpose.