apr-dev mailing list archives

From koszi <ko...@mail.tvnet.hu>
Subject mod_authz_dbd
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 07:13:58 GMT

Hello
Sorry if this were off-topic here. I am running now on mod_authn_dbd with
mysql but I found this module recently and it looks lot more attractive than
mod_authn_dbd. Can anyone tell me what its current status is? Apparently it
is not included in the current apache distribution, I found it in apache 2.3
(?) docs. If I compile it as an external so module and load it on the fly,
can it be used with 2.2.0? If so, what is the cmdline necessary to compile
it? Or any other places/forums to look for?
TIA+BR,
Peter.
Sent from the APR Dev (Apache Portable Runtime) forum at Nabble.com.