apr-dev mailing list archives

From koszi <ko...@mail.tvnet.hu>
Subject Re: apr_dbd_mysql.c
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 14:28:52 GMT

Thank you, now looks like the new connection string works just fine. Hope I
am not very far away now from setting up the mysql authentication system.
There are still some problems, however.
Here is the query log of mysql:
060505 17:15:16	     35 Connect     root@localhost on vizsga
		              35 Prepare     [1]
060505 17:15:31	     32 Execute     [1] select eha from users where
login_name = 'koszi'
The above query returns the password of the user correctly when issued from
the mysql console. However apache fails to let me in, I find this in the
error_log:
[Fri May 05 17:15:31 2006] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] user koszi:
authentication failure for "/": Password Mismatch
What can be the problem? The field contains the password in plain text
format btw.
TIA+BR
Peter.
Sent from the APR Dev (Apache Portable Runtime) forum at Nabble.com.