apr-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: apr_dbd_mysql not working properly
Date Sun, 21 May 2006 10:50:22 GMT
On Friday 19 May 2006 09:40, Bojan Smojver wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-05-19 at 01:25 -0700, koszi wrote:
> > In apache error log: [notice] child pid xxxx Segmentation Fault (11)
>
> There are several known segfaults in MySQL driver. I can send you a
> patch for some of them, if you like. I'm hoping this will eventually be
> committed to Nick's SVN (some technical issues are preventing this at
> the moment).

FWIW, that means I gave Bojan svn write access to it, but was hacking
in a hurry and seem to have done something wrong.  I'm now back to
normal, and plan to revisit my svn config today to fix that.

I think I may owe one or two other people replies to email on the same
subject.  Please bug me as necessary!

--
Nick Kew