apr-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: Thread pool prototype
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 04:04:04 GMT
Quoting Tyler MacDonald <tyler@yi.org>:

> 	Well if there's no statement handle to clean up, we shouldn't try to
> register a cleanup event for it. The APR pool may have some memory available
> that we can still use.

OK, thanks.

> As for the return value (CR_OUT_OF_MEMORY), if that's
> not supported by APR, maybe it would be good to downgrade it to a more
> general error code?

Yeah, that's a problem throughout DBD at the moment. Basically, I was
just following what we do in other drivers - return database specific
non-zero return code to the caller. It sucks. Maybe if muster enough
courage, I may even fix that in all drivers and documentation (don't
hold your breath :-).

--
Bojan