apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Fazel Keshtkar" <akesh...@site.uottawa.ca>
Subject APR Test Coverage
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 15:22:55 GMT
Hello ,

My Problem:
I tried alot to generate APR test coverage, but I could not create that-
I followed step by step instruction that mentioned in APR application and website as follow:
http://apr.apache.org/coverage/

a.. /buildconf
a.. CFLAGS="-fprofile-arcs -ftest-coverage" ./configure
a.. make
a.. cd test
a.. make
a.. ./testall
a.. cd ..
a.. make gcov
Unfortunately I was not able to take any result, and each time my coverage generate file was
empty.
My Platform is Fedora 3 Linux redhat.

Please, please: kindly if you mind let me know how I can solve the problem. Or what is my
mistake during the process.
I think it's an issue in APR that not working well. I also did in latest version of APR: apr-1.2.7:
http://apr.apache.org/download.cgi

Thank you very much for your kind attention.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,
-fazel

     Fazel Keshtkar
      Graduate Student
      School of Information technology and Engineering(SITE)
      University of Ottawa

800 King Edward Street.
University of Ottawa, SITE
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5 Canada