apr-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Bradford <bradford...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documentation Project
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 20:56:26 GMT
On Apr 24, 2006, at 4:27 PM, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Documentation discussions do belong on dev@apr, since the docs need
> the
> eyeballs of the authors who designed the interfaces.  Thank you for
> the
> offer, as all contributions, code, docs, beer are welcome.

Very good.  I'll work on areas as I'm utilizing them in my own
projects, so things may tend to be sporadic initially, but I'll try
to ties things together as I completion sections.  Effectively, what
I'd like to see result from my efforts is a piece of work similar to
'APR in a Nutshell', where major areas of the system are discussed
from an introductory standpoint, and they are backed up by fleshing
out the doxygen code more thoroughly.

--
Tom Bradford - http://www.tbradford.org/