apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r396812 - /apr/apr-util/branches/1.2.x/dbd/apr_dbd_pgsql.c
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 14:58:20 GMT
On 4/25/06, bojan@apache.org <bojan@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: bojan
> Date: Tue Apr 25 01:31:58 2006
> New Revision: 396812

> Log:
> Check bad transaction state in dbd_pgsql_pquery()/dbd_pgsql_pselect()

Bojan, if you're merging a revision from trunk to a branch (or
vice-versa for that matter) please mention that in the commit log, so
people know that's what's happening.  If you don't mention that it's a
merge, my immediate response to a commit to a branch is to think "why
is this being committed on the branch instead of to trunk?", which of
course is wrong in this case since it was committed on the trunk
first, but nothing in this commit tells me that.

-garrett