apr-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Bradford <bradford...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documentation Project
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 21:07:56 GMT
On Apr 24, 2006, at 4:47 PM, Garrett Rooney wrote:
> Umm, what do you mean by "DBM-style"?  The dbd stuff doesn't seem very
> similar to DBM apis to me.  If you have alternate APIs you'd like to
> see feel free to propose them on this list.

By DBM-style, I mean you're effectively talking about the storage of
key/value pairs where the atom representation of a value is
effectively a void pointer, rather than tuples, which is how SQLite
and other RDBMS' inherently operate.

I have no ideas off the top of my head, but I will be using both
SQLite and APR in this project, so I may come up with something as it
moves forward.

--
Tom Bradford - http://www.tbradford.org/