apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: UUID requirements for APR 1.2.? increase SunOS version dependency
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 18:17:17 GMT
Wesley W. Garland wrote:
> Hey, All;
>
> I did a quick search of my APR mail folder and didn't see this issue
> discussed explicitly

Wes, thanks for your report... in this case you also want to trawl through
http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/ ... apr library product, apr component,
and look for uuid reports.

There's something *very* odd about your machine.  APR 1.2.7 does exactly the
autodetection you asked for about sendfile and uuid.  I'd be very interested
in seeing your config.log results of your configure command.  (You can spare
the list the extra bandwidth and direct that to me).  With uuid, it actually
forces a test compile/link - right down to including the appropriate header
files.  I presume you reconfigured/reinstalled apr-util after configuring &
installing apr, first?  Also, you built in a clean directory, and didn't try
to unpack apr 1.2.7 on top of an older release?