apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <BNICHO...@novell.com>
Subject Re: Please Review - Netware discrepancies
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 21:11:09 GMT
"William A. Rowe, Jr." <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> Again with attachments
>
> based on Brad's build compared to a linux build tonight, attached,
> for both 0.9 and 1.2.  Please review this quickly so I can push out
> both 0.9.12 apu and 1.2.7 apr & apu.
>
> I'm reviewing Win32 now.
>
> Bil

Here is the analysis of the export diffs between Linux and NetWare.  Except for the functions
that do not have the proper APR declarations in the header files, I think the NetWare exports
are complete.

Brad

APR 0.9.x & APR 1.2.x
*----------------------------
-apr_atomic_add ;All of the atomics are inlined
-apr_atomic_cas
-apr_atomic_dec
-apr_atomic_inc
-apr_atomic_init
-apr_atomic_set

-apr_bucket_mmap_create ;No NetWare support for mmap
-apr_bucket_mmap_make
-apr_mmap_create
-apr_mmap_delete
-apr_mmap_dup
-apr_mmap_offset

-apr_filepath_list_merge_impl ;Declared in a private header
-apr_filepath_list_split_impl

-apr_global_mutex_child_init ;No support for global mutex on NetWare APR_PROC_MUTEX_IS_GLOBAL
1
-apr_global_mutex_create
-apr_global_mutex_destroy
-apr_global_mutex_lock
-apr_global_mutex_pool_get
-apr_global_mutex_trylock
-apr_global_mutex_unlock
-apr_os_global_mutex_get

-apr_inet_ntop ;Platform specific not decorated as APR public functions
-apr_inet_pton

-apr_pcalloc ;Macro define to memset

-apr_posix_perms2mode ;Declared in a private dbm header

-apr_proc_fork ;No support for Fork on NetWare APR_HAS_FORK 0

-apr_proc_mutex_unix_setup_lock ;Platform specific API
-apr_unix_file_cleanup
-apr_unix_mode2perms
-apr_unix_perms2mode
-apr_unix_setup_time
-_fini
-_init

-apr_procattr_limit_set ;No support for rlimit on NetWare APR_HAVE_STRUCT_RLIMIT 0

-apr_sendfile ;No support for sendfile on NetWare APR_HAS_SENDFILE 0
-apr_socket_sendfile

-apr_setup_signal_thread ;No signal support on NetWare
-apr_signal_init
-apr_signal_thread

-apr_sockaddr_vars_set ;Not decorated as an APR public function in the Win32 header

-apr_wait_for_io_or_timeout ;Not decorated as an APR public function in the header file

-apu__sdbm_chkpage ;Not defined in any public header
-apu__sdbm_delpair
-apu__sdbm_duppair
-apu__sdbm_fitpair
-apu__sdbm_getnkey
-apu__sdbm_getpair
-apu__sdbm_hash
-apu__sdbm_putpair
-apu__sdbm_splpage

APR 1.2.2 only
*------------
-apr_hashfunc_default ;Not decorated as an APR public function in the header

apr_os_uuid_get ;No uuid support on NetWare  APR_HAS_OS_UUID 0

-apr__SHA256_Data ;Not declared in any public header
-apr__SHA256_End
-apr__SHA256_Final
-apr__SHA256_Init
-apr__SHA256_Transform