apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 2.2.1 as GA
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 07:20:40 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> My thought is reroll aprutil, which i'll do tonight.  The problem isn't
> with httpd; the problem's with the maintenance on two platforms, and that's
> what the release notes/CHANGES will say.

Updated CHANGES.  I'm also looking at the Win64 patch for apr-util before I
roll, which I will commit first thing in the morning, and roll.  The apr tree
already has the Win64 flavor, and the WinNT flavor (which is only needed for
32 bit, NT-specific builds, and causes all the 9x exception code and tests
to simply go away.)

I believe 2.2.2 can ship w/ both Win64 and Win32 flavors, and now have the
hardware and OS in place to check this out myself.