apr-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r396812 - /apr/apr-util/branches/1.2.x/dbd/apr_dbd_pgsql.c
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 19:57:12 GMT
On Tue, 2006-04-25 at 07:58 -0700, Garrett Rooney wrote:
> if you're merging a revision from trunk to a branch (or
> vice-versa for that matter)

Just occurred to me - if there is a backport from the trunk to a branch
that isn't a straight merge (i.e. the patch needs adjusting in order to
work), do I still comment it as "Merge revision...", or do I comment is
as "Backport such and such fix from trunk"?

I happen to have one such thing I'd like to commit (SQLite3 query BUSY
wait fix) and I don't want to stuff up the comments on that one...

--
Bojan