apr-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] ballot of 0.9/1.2 candidates apr[-util] from April 9th
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:12:55 GMT
On Wed, 2006-04-12 at 15:50 -0700, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> [  ] [  ] [  ]  apr-util-1.2.7

There is a bug in apr_dbd_pgsql.c, in function dbd_pgsql_pquery(). Just
before the PQclear() call, there should be:

*nrows = atoi(PQcmdTuples(res));

This applies to both the trunk and 1.2.7.

Without the above line, nrows doesn't get set and therefore doesn't
properly reflect number of affected rows, most likely causing the caller
(that would be me :-) to change the flow of the app based on the
bogus/unset info.

Apologies about the short notice - I just spotted this half an hour ago.

--
Bojan