apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Pitcher" <jpitc...@escindex.com>
Subject apr_dbd_mysql.c
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2006 19:38:44 GMT
I am not sure if I am on the right list.  So if I am not, I apologize.

I am trying to get mod_dbd working, and I have it installed and have apache
recognizing it's commands.  But I would like to use authn_dbd with mysql and
to do so, I need to get mysql support compiled with the DBD module.

Here what I have done so far.

1.)     Downloaded apr_dbd_mysql.c from http://apache.webthing.com/database/

2.)     Moved the file to the source directory
/usr/src/httpd-2.2.0/srclib/apr-util/dbd/

3.)     I ran a ./configure on apache to rebuild it and I error when using
dbdriver :

a.       Syntax error on line 557 of /www/conf/httpd.conf:

b.       DBD: No driver for mysql

4.)     I then tried to configure apr_util with mysql before again
rebuilding apache.  This worked with no errors. But when I looked back over
the configuration information it could not find the mysql.h file even the I
passed it the correct directory in the configure line.
-with-mysql=/usr/local/include/mysql

5.)     We are running on FreeBSD 6.0, Apache 2.2 and MySQL 5.0.19

If you need more information or if you have any suggestions I would be
greatly appreciative.

Thanks in advance,

Jonathan Pitcher