apr-dev mailing list archives

From Salvatore Domenick Desiano <...@email.arc.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: uuid_t on OSX 10.3 (fwd)
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 01:19:27 GMT
I was really hoping not to spend a lot of time on this (I was just
letting the team know in the spirit of good communication), but I do
enough work on free software that I hate vague, information-free bug
reports, so...

I did the following:

svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/apr/apr/trunk/ apr
cd apr
./buildconf
./configure

and then inspected include/arch/unix/apr_private.h, wherein I found the
following lines:

/* #undef HAVE_SYS_UUID_H */
/* #undef HAVE_UUID_CREATE */
#define HAVE_UUID_GENERATE 1
/* #undef HAVE_UUID_H */
/* #undef HAVE_UUID_UUID_H */

The definition of HAVE_UUID_GENERATE is the problem that I had building
random.c in 1.2.2, and so I can safely say that it is not fixed at the
head.

I have attached a tarball of the following files: config.log,
config.status, and apr_private.h.

Let me know if there is any other information I can provide.

-- Sal
smile.