apr-dev mailing list archives

From Salvatore Domenick Desiano <...@email.arc.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: uuid_t on OSX 10.3
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 21:34:46 GMT
Yeah, sorry fokr the half-ass report. I don't use APR myself (it is a
support library for subversion) and wasn't going to report the problem,
but I figured I'd at least fire off an e-mail to the list. I didn't
mention what I did because it was a total hack that breaks the build for
any platform that actually has uuid_t.

What I know:

APR 1.2.2
OSX 10.3.9

What I did (patch attached):

- set ac_cv_search_uuid_generate to "no"
- removed the entire part of the configure file dedicated to setting
  ac_cv_search_uuid_generate

I hope that's helpful. I don't really know anything else.

-- Sal
smile.