apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject 0.9.11 .zip with win32 .mak/.dsp files
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 20:58:19 GMT
I've exported the same build with these exported command-line makefiles
that are usable on either VS5/6 or later flavors of Studio.

I'm wondering if I should upload them as apr*-0.9.11.zip or give these
a designation such as apr*-0.9.11-win32-src.zip?

Also wondering, I have the same for apr-iconv-0.9.7.zip, and it seems
possibly problematic to replace that package, so the -win32-src designation
seems to make even more sense in that case.

Finally, how to package this going forward?  I'm thinking that any of the
win32 users with DevStudio might help the RM by checking in these -generated-
files into tags/n.n.n/ as they are not an element of the day-to-day working
repository.

Comments?

Bill