apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: uuid_t on OSX 10.3
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 21:44:02 GMT
What changes?  The changes to the next version (you can verify these using
the apr candidate 1.2.5) or the prior version?

The next version slurps the headers in the order uuid.h, uuid/uuid.h, and
finally sys/uuid.h (only including the first-found.)  We test-compile, and
therefore should croak if uuid_create / uuid_generate has been detected,
but we failed to locate a declaration.

Please test the current code or point us at what code failed for you, afraid
your report was much to vauge.