apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] APR 1.2.5
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 09:17:32 GMT
Garrett Rooney wrote:
> On 3/20/06, Paul Querna <chip@force-elite.com> wrote:
>
>>Tarballs of APR 1.2.5 are available for testing & voting from:
>>
>>http://people.apache.org/~pquerna/dev/apr-1.2.5/
>
> -1, it looks like my "hey, kqueue seems to work on darwin now" changes
> were in error, the poll tests work just bloody fine with kqueue, but
> the socket tests are still hanging unless you turn kqueue off.

Outch, -1.  I disagree with the inactive participants on pushing this out,
but think the atonement idea wasn't bad ;-)

Keep in mind there can always be two competing tarballs.  That's the nature
of rolling and releasing candidates, each tarball stands on its own.  But it's
polite to try to work with the RM and not against one another.

Bill