apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Selective APR build
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 18:33:49 GMT
DeTerra, David J wrote:

> I have been trying to compile the subset using the --without-PACKAGE
> flags for each of the packages that I do not believe are necessary,
> however, after running the configure script with these flags, it appears
> as though the flags are not having any effect since the components are
> built anyways.  Does anyone have any suggestions that might help me get
> on my way?

I'm afraid that --without-PACKAGE was a planned-not-implemented feature,
due as I mentioned before to the shift of direction.  We are always happy
to consider patches, I see you found our irc home to have a direct dialog
of ideas.  Just be sure to recap here the net suggestions you have in terms
of patches and so forth, as official discussion is all on-list.  irc is more
for brainstorming and bringing some threshed-out ideas back to the list.

Bill