apr-dev mailing list archives

From Marco Spinetti <m.spine...@pisa.iol.it>
Subject [Fwd: Modules architecture diff]
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 16:21:56 GMT
Investing on my multi-threads architecture, today my apache blocked!!
Two apache childs blocked and they were consuming all my CPU.
 As soon as I discovered this problem, I tryed to do strace pids of childs:

futex(0x80d29b0, FUTEX_WAIT, 2, NULL)   = -1 EAGAIN (Resource temporarily unavailable)

It seems there is some problems with threads ....
Do you know if there is some known bugs with apr threads?

--Marco