apr-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Backends for APVFS?
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 02:29:38 GMT

We have a requirement for a new backend to mod_dav.

It seems to me that this could work well with the APVFS architecture,
reducing the job to developing a new driver for APVFS.  But APVFS
is marked at sourceforge as pre-alpha and doesn't look like a
thriving community.

Is there any APVFS developer documentation that would help me
get up to speed with it?  The download doesn't even have a README
or Makefile.

And has anyone else in apr-land undertaken a similar project?
Was it something you'd recommend?  Or is APVFS just a nice idea
that works for its developer but hasn't gone anywhere?

--
Nick Kew