apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: APR leaves port bound when terminated?
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2006 00:08:58 GMT
On 2/21/06, Sean Neeley <Sean.Neeley@producepro.com> wrote:
> I would be happy to test a version of APR with different socket options.
> Thanks.

I think you're missing the fact that it's probably not an issue with
APR, it's almost certainly an issue with how Tomcat is using APR, you
need to talk to the Tomcat developers about your problem.  Unless you
can show us some reason to believe that it's APR's fault, we have no
reason to believe the code as it stands doesn't work just fine.  There
are plenty of network servers that use APR and do not have this
problem.

-garrett