apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r379754 - in /apr/apr/trunk/file_io/os2: readwrite.c seek.c
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 22:17:51 GMT
Brian Havard wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 11:42:18 -0600, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>
>>Brian, did you intend to go ahead and backport this (or your other OS2
>>efforts) to 1.2.x / 0.9.x?
>
> Yes, I intend backporting this when I have a few moments to spare.
> I'm starting to work my way through the test failures as time permits. I'm
> afraid I've let it go a bit so there's a fair bit to do.

Afraid I'm in the same boat as you :(  I've primarilly up till January been
stalled in httpd2.0/apr0.9 without the extra cycles to look forward at the
newer code, so I also feel like I'm playing catch-up.  Especially the Unix
side of things.  Unfortuantely, as some folks on list know, I always favor
mutliple VPATH build flavors all at once, and couldn't even collect the
cycles to start trying this till Jan.  Think that I caught most of those
so my builds (sans uuid failures on MacOS/X for apr 1) all work now.

Bill