apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: apr_file_flush fluxored
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 05:21:33 GMT
Sorry, last two days I've been derailed in Solaris TCP/IP, a post on that
will be arriving shortly (I hope *someone* with more insight than I can
put that puzzle together.)  I'm expecting that this is interrelated to why
so many uses are having trouble with Listen 80 or <VirtualHost _default_:###>
on Solaris, the crux of the issues starting in apr.

Bill