apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r374743 - /apr/apr/branches/1.2.x/STATUS
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2006 19:24:58 GMT
> Garrett Rooney wrote:
>
>> FWIW, here's a patch (to trunk) that handles the GDBM side of things,
>> since it's like a 2 line change.  Seems to work just fine here.  I
>> didn't do anything about BDB, since the BDB part of the configure
>> scripts scare me...

ROFL - I don't blame you (!)   But it appears to me that axing lines 728
and 729, the exception clause for APR_ARG_WITH([berkeley-db], [ ... is the
correct solution there, too.  Perhaps the docs should read 'path to library,
yes for default search of expected locations, or no (default) to disable'.

Bill