apr-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: Sqlite3 driver patch merge
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 22:23:31 GMT
Quoting "DeTerra, David J" <david.j.deterra@boeing.com>:

> I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to merge rev 233488 of
> apr_dbd_sqlite3.c back into the 1.2.x branch.  There is a key fix in
> there to enable FLOAT support for sqlite3 queries.

Yep, that would be great.

Another question, somewhat related to this. The code that duplicates
the value from the hold variable looks like this:

if (hold) {
  column->value = apr_palloc(pool, column->size + 1);
  strncpy(column->value, hold, column->size + 1);
}

Maybe we can just use apr_pstrmemdup instead? The code would be simpler:

column->value=apr_pstrmemdup(pool,hold,column->size);

Function apr_pstrmemdup returns NULL if it is given NULL as an argument.

--
Bojan