Hi,

This is probably an obvious question, but I am having a problem using APR. I am developing some software using C++ and APR on Windows XP and Fedora Core 3. I am intending to use APR as a shared library. So far I have managed to successfully build APR on Windows XP, I have written some code using it, and have managed to get the program running. However on Fedora it is a different story. I have compiled APR (merely using: ./configure, make), and I then tried compiling my code using APR and am getting an error during compilation:

INT64_C undeclared

A quick search on the mailing list didn’t really yield an answer. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks

Alex