apr-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Magnusson <andreas.ch.magnus...@home.se>
Subject Re: New apr_stat/apr_dir_read behavior
Date Sat, 21 Jan 2006 00:35:48 GMT
Garrett Rooney wrote:
> On 1/20/06, Andreas Magnusson <andreas.ch.magnusson@home.se> wrote:
>
> Well, what I was getting at is that since you can reproduce the
> problem locally, it would be considerably easier for you to find the
> change that fixed the problem in the more recent branch (svn log and
> svn blame should be enough to tell you what revision it was introduced
> in), and given that, it should be pretty simple for you to apply that
> change to the 0.9.x source tree and see if it fixes your problem.  If
> it does, the more experienced developers would have a much easier time
> reviewing the change and potentially committing it to that branch.
>
> -garrett

So true,
in revision 65343, mturk committed the fix I have tried locally. I have
not run the tests, but by merging that commit to a checkout of 0.9.7
makes my little test work the same way as 1.2.2 does. Is this
information enough, or do you want a patch also? Or more info, tests?
I'm more than happy to help.

/Andreas