apr-dev mailing list archives

From M Joonas Pihlaja <jpihl...@cc.helsinki.fi>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 1.2.3 releases
Date Sun, 29 Jan 2006 23:22:28 GMT

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006, Garrett Rooney wrote:

> Tarballs for 1.2.3 are now available for testing in
> http://apr.apache.org/dev/dist/
>
>  +1  -1  for release:
>  [ ] [X] apr-1.2.3

- Solaris 9/sparc/gcc 3.4 & sun studio 11 cc

SunOS mitzi 5.9 Generic_118558-09 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-Enterprise

testflock hangs the process, and after vigorous killing, the
process becomes a zombie.  After removing the testflock case,
testsockets segfaults.  After removing testsockets, all other
tests pass.  This happens with apr compiled with either gcc or
Sun's cc.

- win32 / MSVC 2003

readwrite.c fails to compile because apr_file_write() uses an
undeclared local "timemilliseconds" when it probably wants to use
"timeout_ms".  I couldn't get the tests to run on windows as I'm
missing awk.

Regards.

Joonas