apr-dev mailing list archives

From "James Mansion" <ja...@wgold.demon.co.uk>
Subject RE: Race condition in apr_file_read on Windows
Date Sun, 29 Jan 2006 11:31:49 GMT
>correct or not, but sending a patch instead of just
>a "put this chunk of code in" description of what
> needs to be done would make it infinitely more
> likely for a developer to evaluate and commit the fix.

Who is actually responsible for reviewing Win32 fixes?

I thought the submission in this case was clear.  It
would be unfortunate if this sort of thing were rejected
because the reviewer noticing the bug doesn't use the
same toolset that developers who prefer UNIX-like systems
(e.g. Cygwin) use.

James