apr-dev mailing list archives

From <Alex.Krumm-Hel...@csiro.au>
Subject using APR on fedora core 3
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 04:20:27 GMT
Hi,

This is probably an obvious question, but I am having a problem using
APR. I am developing some software using C++ and APR on Windows XP and
Fedora Core 3. I am intending to use APR as a shared library. So far I
have managed to successfully build APR on Windows XP, I have written
some code using it, and have managed to get the program running. However
on Fedora it is a different story. I have compiled APR (merely using:
./configure, make), and I then tried compiling my code using APR and am
getting an error during compilation:

INT64_C undeclared

A quick search on the mailing list didn't really yield an answer. Does
anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks

Alex