apr-dev mailing list archives

From Garrett Rooney <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 1.2.3 releases
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2006 01:33:54 GMT
On 1/29/06, M Joonas Pihlaja <jpihlaja@cc.helsinki.fi> wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Jan 2006, Garrett Rooney wrote:
>
> > Tarballs for 1.2.3 are now available for testing in
> > http://apr.apache.org/dev/dist/
> >
> >  +1  -1  for release:
> >  [ ] [X] apr-1.2.3
>
> - Solaris 9/sparc/gcc 3.4 & sun studio 11 cc
>
> SunOS mitzi 5.9 Generic_118558-09 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-Enterprise
>
> testflock hangs the process, and after vigorous killing, the
> process becomes a zombie.  After removing the testflock case,
> testsockets segfaults.  After removing testsockets, all other
> tests pass.  This happens with apr compiled with either gcc or
> Sun's cc.

If you could debug any of these test failures it'd be most
appreciated.  The segfault is particularly distrurbing...

> - win32 / MSVC 2003
>
> readwrite.c fails to compile because apr_file_write() uses an
> undeclared local "timemilliseconds" when it probably wants to use
> "timeout_ms".  I couldn't get the tests to run on windows as I'm
> missing awk.

Looks like this was already fixed in trunk, and I missed it when
backporting changes because I thought it was just fixing a warning,
turned out to also be fixing a compile error.  Oops.  Guess we'll have
to roll new tarballs to fix that one...

-garrett