apr-dev mailing list archives

From Garrett Rooney <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 0.9.8 releases
Date Sun, 29 Jan 2006 21:39:17 GMT
On 1/26/06, Garrett Rooney <rooneg@electricjellyfish.net> wrote:
> Tarballs for 0.9.8 are now available for testing in
> http://apr.apache.org/dev/dist/
>
>  +1  -1  for release:
>  [ ] [ ] apr-0.9.8
>  [ ] [ ] apr-util-0.9.8
>
> Vote early, vote often.

The situation here seems about the same as the 1.2.3 vote.  We've got
4 +1 votes, over a fair variety of platforms, but if we could get
someone to test on a few more (win32 and solaris 10 jump out at me as
being systems we usually test on that have not been covered) it would
be nice.

I'd like to get this kicked out the door soon, so Colm can have the
opportunity to bundle it with the httpd 2.0.x release he's putting
together, so any further testing that can be done today would be much
appreciated.

-garrett