apr-dev mailing list archives

From Garrett Rooney <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 1.2.3 releases
Date Sun, 29 Jan 2006 21:35:15 GMT
On 1/26/06, Garrett Rooney <rooneg@electricjellyfish.net> wrote:
> Tarballs for 1.2.3 are now available for testing in
> http://apr.apache.org/dev/dist/
>
>  +1  -1  for release:
>  [ ] [ ] apr-1.2.3
>  [ ] [ ] apr-util-1.2.3
>
> Vote early, vote often.

So we've currently got 4 +1 votes, across a fair variety of platforms.
 I'd really like to get a few more systems covered though, off the top
of my head it would be nice to get builds from win32 and Solaris 10.

I can give win32 a try later today, although I'll be working with the
Visual Studio Express stuff rather than VC++ 6.0 which is what our
build system seems to be currently geared towards, so I'm sure I'll
have to make some manual tweaks to get it to work.  If someone with a
more conventional win32 build setup could give things a shot I'd
certainly appreciate it.

-garrett