apr-dev mailing list archives

From Garrett Rooney <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: Status of patch?
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2006 21:04:12 GMT
On 1/27/06, William A. Rowe, Jr. <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> This patch
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/apr/apr/trunk/file_io/win32/readwrite.c?rev=314856&view=markup
>
> backporting this patch
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?view=rev&rev=76283
>
> to fix apr_vformatter on win32 is a little unclear to me; it's missing
> all the credits in the 'backport' and both were missing CHANGES?

Well, it's really more of a "sideport", since it's just going from the
unix code to the win32 code in the same version, and as for credits,
it did refer to the intial commit, which credited the contributors.

As for CHANGES entries, they could probably stand to have one, but the
committer of the initial change didn't add one and nobody complained
about it, so I didn't add one when I backported the changes to 1.2.x
and 0.9.x.

-garrett