apr-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Garrett Rooney <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: Release 0.9.8 and 1.2.3? (Was Re: svn commit: r371616 - /apr/apr-util/branches/0.9.x/CHANGES)
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 22:16:39 GMT
On 1/23/06, Garrett Rooney <rooneg@electricjellyfish.net> wrote:

> I'd like to shoot for a release sometime this week, if nobody objects.
> I should be able to find some time in the next day or two to look for
> fixes that should be merged...

Since nobody seems to be jumping up and down saying "NO, WE CAN'T
RELEASE", I'm going to go ahead with it.

I've got a pretty good list of merge candidates now, and I'll be
merging them back to 1.2.x and 0.9.x as appropriate tonight.

If anyone else has things they'd like to get in (wrowe mentioned some
pending patches) please try to have them in today or tomorrow, as I'm
planning on rolling tarballs tomorrow night sometime.

If people really want to wait for some reason we can push as far back
as friday, but I'd really like to get this rolled, tested, and out so
that Colm can use it in the upcoming HTTPD release.


View raw message