apr-dev mailing list archives

From Garrett Rooney <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Release 0.9.8 and 1.2.3? (Was Re: svn commit: r371616 - /apr/apr-util/branches/0.9.x/CHANGES)
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 19:59:23 GMT
On 1/23/06, Branko ─îibej <brane@xbc.nu> wrote:

> Would it make sense to roll a 0.9.8 of apr and apr-util, so that the
> upcoming httpd-2.0.56 and subversion-1.3.1 can use a released version
> that supports bdb-4.4? Are there any outstanding patches waiting for
> backport to apr-0.9.x?

I would like to roll both 0.9.x and 1.2.x releases that contain this
change, but it would probably be a good idea to make a quick spin
through the commit logs looking for low hanging fruit that could be
merged back.

I'd like to shoot for a release sometime this week, if nobody objects.
 I should be able to find some time in the next day or two to look for
fixes that should be merged...

-garrett