apr-dev mailing list archives

From Colm MacCarthaigh <c...@stdlib.net>
Subject Re: Time for 2.0.56 ?
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 18:54:04 GMT
/bin/bash: line 1: roff: command not found
> Any idea of a time frame for 2.0.56?  I was about to begin a large
> upgrade to 2.0.55 and don't want to finish it the day before 2.0.56
> comes out :)

The current release schedule is:

	Friday: 	Integrate patches with at least 3 +1's and no
			vetoes

	Saturday:	Allow to simmer (I'll be half way up the highest
			mountain in Germany, in an igloo, so won't be
			online).

	Sunday:		Roll and start the first vote

	Monday:		Pester infra to see if there's anywhere they'd
			like to run 2.0.x for a few days for testing.
			This might or might not happen, 1.3 doesn't get
			tested like this, and downgrading to 2.0 for
			a.o might give a bad impression externally.

			Start crafting an announcement.

	Wednesday:	Upload to a.o

	Thursday:	Release

If a new apr release happens, we'll decide to integrate it or not too,
and if 2.2.1 comes close to syncing with the above timeline, we can
delay the release.