apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Smedley" <pau...@smedleydot.info>
Subject Re: Build problems on OS/2 (apr from Apache2 2.2.0
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2005 04:21:02 GMT
Hi Garrett,
On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 20:20:47 UTC, Garrett Rooney
<rooneg@electricjellyfish.net> wrote:

> On 12/10/05, Paul Smedley <paulat@smedleydot.info> wrote:
>
> > OK as usual - just after a post I work out why....
> >
> > /include/arch/os2/apr_arch_file_io.h didn't include pollset in struct
> > apr_file_t
>
> That's great, care to work up a patch?  There aren't a whole lot of
> people with access to an OS/2 box, so if you can do it that would be a
> bit help...

I'll be happy to - just need to tidy up a few more things.  I also
have some issues with ab from Apache returning:
Benchmarking localhost (be patient)...
Test aborted after 10 failures

apr_connect(): Operation now in progress (730036)

So I need to work out what's causing that before generating a set of
patches :)

--
Cheers,

Paul.