apr-dev mailing list archives

From Preethi Natarajan <natar...@cis.udel.edu>
Subject Re: APR with SCTP streams.
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 23:50:34 GMT
Hello,

As per earlier discussion, I am trying to merge my changes with the latest
APR trunk. I got this through
svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/apr/apr/trunk/

I am not able to get the configure script from configure.in :
complains about AC_PROG_LIBTOOL; I tried to work around that then there
were complains about apr_private_h.in not being found; I cannot do a
build.

I would like to know if I am using the correct URL for the trunk.
Are there daily "compilable" snapshots that are available for patch
creatiion ?

Thanks,
Preethi