apr-dev mailing list archives

From Gerry <ge...@everythingsucks.co.uk>
Subject Re: Documentation
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2005 14:17:49 GMT
It surprises me that there appears to be no consolidated effort from APR do this
under the FDL or some other open documentation license.

INOUE's documents are the most comprehensive I've seen (having based my own code
on lessons from Nick Kew's tutorials and the Apache2/APR code itself), I wonder
what else exists?

Have there been moves previously to build a consolidated open set of APR
documents as part of the core project?

Is there an appetite for this?