apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Max Bowsher" <m...@ukf.net>
Subject Re: patch to revision 330575 to compile under mingw properly
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 19:01:57 GMT
Alexandre Girao wrote:
>   I've made some effort to compile apr under mingw and i strongly hope
> it's a valid effort, the attached patch was generated today (
> 2005-11-03 ), with revision 330575,

Hi - I'm not an APR committer, but took a look at this, because I've
wondered about a mingw-apr in the past.

There's lots of spurious whitespace-only changes in this patch - you should
avoid this, so that the actual code changes aren't made hard to find amongst
this background noise.

Also, (picking out one thing that seemed truly bizarre) - why on earth:?

+#if APR_HAS_FORK
+#if APR_HAS_FORK
+#if APR_HAS_FORK

Kind of redundant, wouldn't you agree???

Max.