apr-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Demetriou <c.g.demetr...@gmail.com>
Subject [patch] windows apr_socket_send() *len on error
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 20:06:39 GMT
Sorry, guess i sent this with a poorly-formed subject last time around.

(Patch included as an attachment because I can't send it in a way that
i'm sure won't screw up spacing...)

Please let me know if i'm submitting this in a less-than-optimal way.
(I think I'm following the guidelines on
http://apr.apache.org/patches.html...)

thanks,

chris